Touge Session

Friday Night Drifting

So last night some friends and I headed out to Daikoku to see what was going on. When we got there about 20-30 cars were already there. Here are a few pics from the night, one video, I got a bunch but they are all ust short random clips and I am too lazy to piece anything together. Sorry LA for putting up the run where you had to bail out >< Not trying to make you look bad man haha you know.. Just this is the best clip I got really <3

This beat up 180 was killing it all night, he got hella close in his second run of this video.. I mean like an inch, his back bumper was definitely under my arms as I held the camera! It was a pretty good night for about 30 minutes until the cops came and never really left us alone :/




LA's car as I went into the store to get a snack and drink..

Photobucket

Couple cars parked watching at Futo

Photobucket

In the drift line

Photobucket

After the cops came we all headed to another spot

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chillin at the conbini as a friend makes some adjustments

Photobucket

Comments

  1. That Cadi rolling through made this video that much better lol.

    I think I'm going to start hitting up J-turns on the fant or the teague.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha do that.. make me proud and represent cuz I know ain't no one else doing crap anymore..

    Yea Cadi's are pretty rare, I noticed it too lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. that 2nd pic with the zenki has a instant gentleman kit on it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dude kills it to jordan lol... full strait pipe.. and a shit ton of glitter/sparkles/flake/weva you wanna call it... strait G

    u suck for puttin up one of my many fails of the night buri lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment