Touge Session

色々な

So yea this post covers about the last week or so of my life that I haven't been posting. I went to a parts store last week or so and thought maybe people would be interested at some of the stuff they carry in a Japanese parts store.



I got a new battery, brakes, and headlight for the bike. Also I took the shock out for measurements ect.. The dio might be slammed in the near future ^_-



Helped out as much as I could with my limited knowledge of Chasers on my friend's 2 cars because he was swapping the motors between the 2 of them. Cars are all essentially the same though so it wasn't bad. Always feels good to wrench on a car and get some cut up fingers after the amount of time I go car-less :(



Caught some dinner and a brew at Yubo's place


Went shopping for some random things this weekend and thought I would show you guys some random Japanese things. So incase everyone didn't know Japanese people are obsessed with cute things and characters. These are just some random things showing how they have characters on EVERYTHING you could possibly want. Also these cube mouth characters are really popular right now, despite being extremely weird and even possibly scary everyone seems to dig them haha.





So no one really knows this because I just decided tonight but I will be moving. I will still be living in Yokosuka but I am finally getting off JR Line and am moving to the Keikyu train line. I will live just around the block form the station a simple 3 minute walk or so. Downtown Yokohama will only take me 35 minutes to get to now versus 1 hour, as well as many other places I like to go. Not to mention Keikyu line is cheaper and more comfortable <3

So where does this random vending machine take place you ask? Well it is around the corner from my house and sells 100yen BIG Calpis soda haha.. I have a feeling this machine will be getting a good number of my 100yen coins ^^


Lastly Happy Valentines Day to everyone! Also to all my friends and family thanks for everything, I love all you guys <3 I received random gifts from teachers at work (in Japan they have "tomochoco" with roughly means friendly chocolate.. Basically on Valentines you just give chocolate to people who are friends ect) The small note with the box is from Mrs. Nagamine. She is basically my Japanese mom lol... We work together and she is always trying to help me and make sure I am ok ect; so she always tells me she is my Japanese momma haha.



Speaking of taking care so funny story made short. Last week I was eating ramen and sucked a noodle into my nasal passage. Within an hour I felt like crap and for the last week I have been feeling pretty cruddy and have developed a really sore throat. I finally went to the doc today and found out I have tonsillitis, I guess the noodle caused it all basically. Anyways I got like 6 different meds to take now so hopefully I will be better soon!

Anyways hope everyone is well!

じゃねぇ〜

Comments

  1. Feel better soon and grats on the move! I just moved myself and I now have a "home office" that is about the same size as your old place, heh. The whole apartment is 115 sq meters though so there's lots of room.

    Any more pics of the Chasers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving??? Nook I'm gonna miss that place :( everything looks real cool hopin to see the scooter lowered soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha sounds nice Jay, well my place will be about the same size as before, 20sq meters lol. I duno what I would do with all that room anymore lol, congrats too u too though :)

    Ya Jordan lots of memories here but this place is super convenient so I'm sure it will all work out too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were supposed to call when you checked out your new place =( oh well. Get comfortable because I'll be there soon haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sore throat is not a lot of fun its just uncomfortable and difficult to swallow.

    usually, i would take the Nim Jiom Cough Syrup (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) which has a thick consistency formulation. it coats the throat and includes herbs that are particularly good for that application.

    i hope it works on you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow yea I bet that stuff works well, my throat doesn't hurt so bad anymore though, mostly its me feeling really tired and crappy because of the fever. Thanks though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. another way to describe chocolates from workmates is "giri" (義理) choco. As in they give them as they feel obligated too because it's V-Day...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep you are right, funny story speaking of giri choco haha... One of the teachers went around handing out chocolate saying "haii giri choco desu" and we were all like wtf u don't need to say it like that haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brian did you just get spam on your blog? That's how you know you're doing it big lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol I think so...oh well haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment