Pasta Time

Today was a really boring day.  My lightbulb for my room burnt out so I went to pick up a new one, that was 20 bucks : /  After that I went ...

Today was a really boring day.  My lightbulb for my room burnt out so I went to pick up a new one, that was 20 bucks : /  After that I went and ate pasta at one of my favorite restaurants.  I don't go there often, not sure why, but I decided to tonight.

Like all restaurants the atmosphere plays in at least half the reason I choose certain places.  I like this place because it is really relaxing.  They place nice music and have a really big TV on the wall to watch movies on while you hang out.  Today they were playing the latest Toy Story movie :)


My pasta and drink set was 800円


You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. What kind of pasta is that? It looks like it has parmesan cheese on it. Looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like always jealous..looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya I forgot what kind it was that's why I didn't post it lol, I just know it was good and the ham was raw lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a chill place and good pasta

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Search