Touge Session

Land of the Free

So I am back to that good 'ole USA lol.. It's nice to see family at least, and not worrying about my life being endangered.  My sleep schedule is really messed up right now, but hopefully that'll straighten out soon.  I woke up at like 4pm today lol..  Anyways I got outside and put a new steering wheel in my car.  No pics of that unfortunately, but I took some pics today :D

The day before I left I took this pic, no gas :(


Waiting at Narita the next day



Took this for my friends LA & Juju because their little boys name is Sora haha


Had this beast of sub at the airport


Hit up the garage asap this morning :)


Sat out on the the bike and took it for a spin today <3


Then we switched it up and I drove my dad's Harley and my brother drove the Yamaha


My mom and brother made 2 homemade pizzas from scratch.  This cheese got a little dark but it was still really good :)


Comments

  1. Dude that pizza looks really good! Crazy that there is still snow on the ground up there. It's going to top 80 here this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool beans. I didn't even know you and Jordan rode motorbikes. Sweet deal. It's good to see you back home with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice vrod. I wish my dad never sold his.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I know.. its all melting now though thankfully

    Yea just started basically, thanks man feels good to be :)

    Ya Jared.. its a nice bike

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment