Touge Session

Beautiful 240sx

I don't repost many pics off the web. I try to keep it all original because it doesn't seem too many people are doing that now-a-days, but I have to share this car with those of you who may have not seen it.  Also to give many props to the owner.

I am into the huge aero and gaudy side of drifting generally, but I do appreciate a well done overall clean car.  This car is an instant classic in my opinion.  Super clean, aggressive looking, yet reserved.  Big props to one of my fellow blogging friends over at BOSSTOWN.  Car is beautiful man and I am super jealous of your sunroof haha




Comments

  1. Not bad. White TE knockoffs (varrstoens or whatever) would fit much better imo, but again it's just my opinion. Still a clean car. Much more my taste than the gaudy stuff lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I would change the wheels too, but that can be changed easily, looks good either way though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd prefer white XT7's, but it's still probably my favorite S13 in the USA.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment