Touge Session

Rear fitment is done!

*I will be mobile blogging via tumblr from now on.  I will still update this blog and write stuff here but for those of you who are on tumblr or something let me know.  It's much easier to blog quick updates and throw up pics over there so you can check that out too if you want*


Got my rears done yesterday with the help of LA.  I am pretty happy besides I want it about an inch lower unfortunately I don't have PBM toe rods so this is all the lower it can be for now.. 




Ate some sushi later that evening :)


Comments

  1. Man that's looking good. I always wondered how the newspaper pull would work out...looks like it works awesome to me =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro

    Well I used the cardboard to get the fender to fit over te tire because it was pretty much sitting on top of it to start so it was gona be really hard to pull. From there I used a really small spark plug pulled to slowly pull them out. Tire slighty touches the fender but it's ok to drive on it will wear off haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment