Touge Session

海賊パンダ

Comments

  1. I had no idea where to post this so I'll post it here lol. Are you moving back to America for good? I have been following your blog for a looong time lol this is my first time posting. I simply love Japan and enjoy coming to your blog and reading up on your day by day life!! I drift as well here in the states im in NC. Sucks to hear that you are coming back to America. Are you just coming back for Vacation? or back for good? I actually plan on going over there during spring break myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is fine, or you could email me but either way works. Well thanks a lot for reading :) I am going back for Xmas just for vacation but around the end of March I will be returning for good. That is the plan at least I guess it just depends how happy I am there. Where you planning on going for spring break?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I never thought of Just emailing -_- lol. Yea It has been my dream to make it over to Japan one day..and to even stay. My friend is over there now he teaches English in Miyazaki. I planned on trying to go to Tokyo for a week but not sure If I should go there or If my friend wants me to head to his area further south lol. Im sure Tokyo would be alot more fun..but the rural area further south Im sure is just as amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment