Touge Session

Catch up on life

Sorry for the lack of updates :/  Tumblr owns my life right now lol

Had a pretty tasty Americanish dinner last weekend.



I had a really busy work day and had to teach in front of all the parents on Monday so I treated myself to this ramen.  I found out my local area is famous in my city for ramen so I got the low down on the best shops from one of my co-workers.  I plan on hitting them up frequently.  This is by far the best tonkotsu ramen I have ever had.  Really rich thick flavor and loads of pork slices.


Neighborhood where I keep my car


Last picture of her done up :,(


She will be gona next week like this.


I will be selling the wheels as well but I am going to try and sell them locally first so that I dont have to dismount the almost new tires and ship them.  If I do decide to ship I will contact those of you who have already asked about them.


So after ordering s13 tie rod ends I found out my car has s14 tie rods so in order to get the car repaired on time I had to make a trip to Kawasaki tonight.  Big thanks to Yubo for sourcing me a tie rod and to his friend for meeting me at the station!






That is about it in a nutshell.  Just working and hanging out enjoying being healthy.  Only about 3 more weeks until I visit America for Xmas!

Comments

Post a Comment