Touge Session

Kamakura hangs

I went to Kamakura yesterday to meet with Matt (Constant Fun).  We sat outside the house and drank a couple beverages before walking to the beach to watch the sunset, so romantic.  He has a neat Laurel that he was nice enough to pick me up in at Kamakura since the Enoden line is neat impossible to get on during the Japanese holidays.  It is Silver Week right now so tons of tourists are around Kamakura.

Matt's c35 Laurel



He said there's a great vie of Fuji from here unfortunately it was cloudy so I didn't get to see it.



Riding the late train home is peaceful.


Day before I went with my gf to Kamakura, but it was so busy we didn't really stay.  I snapped a few pictured of the Big Buddha, which I've seen several times before but it had been a while.


Comments