Touge Session

Birthday

Although my birthday isn't for a couple more hours, we celebrated it today as a family.  We went hiking by a nice lake here in Texas.  We packed lunches and ate by the lake, the temperature was about 60 so it was perfect out.  Later we ate dinner and had cake.  I am officially an old man now lol.



I'm just hanging out in my room drinking some whiskey (Knob Creek 100) and watching the Packers vs. Vikings game.  I am a Packers fan incase you guys didn't know.  Unfortunately this season isn't going too well.  Thanks to my lovely gf for the action cam I have been using it the last few days trying to get everything figured out before my backpacking trip.


One of my Christmas gifts this year was a Seiko SKX007.  I know a lot of you probably aren't into watches, but I have a small collection.  This is a watch I have wanted for a while it has a long running history as an iconic, affordable and well made dive watch.  I plan on getting scuba certified while I am in Thailand later this month so this one will be safe bringing down deep with me.  I have a classic Bond nato strap on it right now so I took a couple nicer pictures while I had my camera out.



One of the popular features of this watch is the excellent lume.  I took a pic to show how nice it looks when it gets dark.


Comments