Touge Session

Wat Pho, Grand Palace & Wat Arun

Morning from Bangkok.  We had a short 15 minute rain earlier which helped the temps a lot. I just finished eating some fresh soup on the street across from my hostel.  Price was $1.10, can't beat that.  It was really good too!


Yesterday I went to the three places in the title.  I took a lot of pics but for now I am just going to upload a few to give you guys an idea of what it's like.  Video will all come later when I can get home to my editing software.  These first pics up until I say it's the Wat Arun are from the Grand palace and Wat Pho, they got kind of mixed up.





Riding the tuktuk.





The details on these temples are amazing.


Fresh coconut for about 1$


This as the Wat Arun, I heard someone say they have been adding to it for the last 4 years, as it is still under construction as I was taking the pics.






You reach this temple by crossing the river on a ferry, which costs about 50cents.  There are lots of boats on the river though and they have these huge engines attached that the people swivel to steer the boat.  Majority of them are equipped with huge turbos and intercoolers lol.







As I was walking back to my hostel there was a big flower market going on in the streets.  It was probably half a mile long filled with all kinds of flowers and bouquets for sale.


Lastly close to my hostel I walked through China town.  There was lots of food for sale but I had just eaten a little before so I didn't get anything.


Comments