Touge Session

Japan Bike Ride

It was a beautiful day today so I wanted to go for a bike ride.  I started by leaving Yokosuka.  There's a video at the bottom. Four 15second clips linked together.


About 20 minutes out of my area it turns to this :)


...and about another 20 minutes later you are at a beach.


I really like these new little Hondas.


I ended up meeting up with Matt "Constant Fun" and one of his friends.  We went hiking for about 2-3ish hours.  After leaving his house it quickly turns into scenes from a Studio Ghibli movie.  Small street and old style houses mixed in with new modern ones.  Lots of hills and greenery around, I love the Kamakura area.






Matt was standing on a lower step so he looks really short haha.






I love these Japanese Maples.


Triforce entering into this temple area.



Ended the walk by sitting by the water and drinking beer :)  After riding here, then hiking for a few hours, and then riding home I am super tired. 


Comments