Touge Session

大楠山

大楠山, pronounced ogusuyama, is in Yokosuka.  I have been a few times, but I usually don't take my camera with me.  Today I decided to.  I was feeling pretty guilty after my big brunch (you'll see in a minute), so I headed there for some exercise.  This is the small mountain that has the tower at the top, I know I have posted about it before.  It offers an excellent view of Fuji if it is a clear day.  Today wasn't so clear, but I could still catch a glimpse, mostly of its snow-capped peak now.





Here is Yokosuka, my home.


I can actually see my apartment in this picture haha.


Fuji is in the distance if you make the picture large.


Zoomed in a little more.


Landmark tower in Yokohama.




He came close and acted like he wanted to be petted, but no success.


The guilty brunch this morning..  It was really good though, topped with cheddar cheese and salsa.


Comments

Post a Comment