Touge Session

Fishing Stuff

Well after fishing the last weekend I decided to go ahead and get some gear so I can fish at my leisure.  I bought a telescoping pole, reel, and a bunch of lures/accessories.  Total came out to around $100 for everything.  I opted to setup a better pole versus buying on of the cheap beginner ones because I know it'll last me longer, and I will be happier with it in the long run.  My gf and I actually both got the same pole/reel.

While collapsed it is about 3 ft. long, and while extended it's about 11 ft.   That makes it super easy to carry around on my scooter and train etc.  I will have post a full pic later.


Basics I picked up, although I've boughten more lately.


It was pretty chilly the other night but this was walking to a fishing spot about 10 minutes from my apartment.  I am really lucky to be able to fish so close to where I live.  Unfortunately we didn't catch anything that night.  No one was really catching anything. 


Minami fishing as well.


Weekend drinks outside of lawson :)






Comments