Touge Session

s14 Zenki (Mobara Drift Event)

It's been a little over a year now since I bought this car in near stock form.  A few months ago I did a vinyl scheme on it and I haven't really updated much about it since then.  I took the car to Mobara Twin Circuit in Chiba about 2 months ago.  I had a great time and it performed flawlessly.  It was weird to not have to work on the car at all throughout the whole day, but hey I can't complain about that!  So what's the car look like now?  Well here are some pics of it.

-----Videos at the bottom -----

 


Pre-vinyl


So as mentioned above I went to Mobara.  If you follow my IG then you've probably already seen a lot of this content, but for those who haven't, here are some photos that were taken of me that day.




If you are ever in the Kanto area to drive I highly recommend Mobara.  It;s a super fun track and you sometimes get the chance to run it in reverse, which is a whole different experience.


So yea, as a lot of you can tell I run 18" AVS Model 6's for my main set of wheels and I have a full set of AVS6's that I run for my drift spares.  I actually have the center caps for them as well, but don't care too much for the look of them.  I did a lot of suspension work and the motor is basically stock with a boost-up to about .8 bar.  It's not very fast but I find it a lot of fun.  Reliability is most important to me as working on the car is really difficult without a garage.

A tired, but happy buri.






With all the happiness that went on during this day I am actually considering selling the car for future planning reasons.  I haven't 100% decided, but I am definitely toying with the idea.  If you are interested in a clean 14 chassis this may be the one for you! lol

Anyways, until next time! Be safe and have good night everyone.

I'd recommend changing the quality to 720p and making it larger.




Comments