Touge Session

Life

So today one of my students brought me a gift. They took a school trip over the weekend to Nikko, which is known for the hear no, speak no, see no evil monkeys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikkō,_Tochigi

Anyways she picked me up this souvenir which was really nice because I told her I thought the monkeys were cool. It's supposed to be put in your vehicle to prevent accidents, but seemings I have no car right now, it will hang on my wall =) I was really happy about it though so here is the pic:




Also tomorrow morning I am going to Fuji Speedway to watch the D1 Championship so be ready for that! I'm so excited =)

EDIT here are some additional pics since I don't want to make another post.. Just a few pictures down by the ocean while it was still a little windy out from the typhoon. Click to enlarge to get more of a feeling. Also this was a small snippet of how bigs the waves were. There were times they would hit the barriers and jump up a good 20ft.. Makes you feel so tiny standing by the ocean when this is going on.





One of my retarded kids lol




And lastly a link for someone looking for a new wallpaper, I have had this set for a while now and I never get over it's beauty.. I need to go to Kyoto/Osaka sometime soon :/

Snowy (My Favorite)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/19/Kinkaku_Snow_E4.jpg

Panoramic

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3a/Kinkakuji_panorama.jpg

Sunrise

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Kyoto_Kinkaku-ji.JPG

Comments

  1. oh sweet! ill be looking forward to the photos.

    dude, i swear, looking at your blog physically hurts. I REALLY need to go back to japan.

    haha, how long are you planning on staying out there?

    im pretty sure i will be moving there in about three to five years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so the key chain is like a talisman for ya :D

    I've heard typhoon news was happened in japan and phillipines and i didn't know exactly how typhoon comes but u have shown it all and it's so scary!!!

    always take care of yourself when typhoon comes again ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment