Touge Session

Life

So I have been feeling kinda cruddy since last Saturday and finally decided to go to the doc. I did what I usually do and just pretend I am not sick in hopes of it going away, and it did some, but last night I got little to no sleep thanks to my cough. I don't want to go through that again so I went to the doctor today. Basically I don't have anything serious, just a common cold, like I thought. My company and teachers were urging me to go to the doc though since swine flu/regular flu has been going around a lot lately. I just wanted to make a little post about my first medications since being in Japan, since this is kind of a documentary-type blog lol.

Comments

  1. Hey man. Hope you feel better. We want you back in here. There's been this empty void in my soul since you left. Snoddy knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. Haha I know man, I have the emptiness as well T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling a lot better. Since you went shopping for some new clothes you must be. I hope the typoon weather is over now too. Does that last for several months or just how long is the season.
    You sure have been experienceing a lot of unusual things...earthquakes, typhoons, etc. I hope that there is a lot of good weather as well! It has snowed here a few times already. I woke up the other day and looked outside and the ground was covered with snow. It only lasted a day but it was way too early for me. It is such a strange year weatherwise! Global warming doesn't seem too realistic with this stuff. We have been keeping up with all your postings just don't always respond. Hope you are doing well, having lots of fun and enjoying the life over there. We sure like reading your blog. Keep up the good work.

    Love you,
    Grams and Gramps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment