Touge Session

Life

I got this nice St. Patrick's Day package from my mom with some goodies so that was really nice. Thanks a lot mom I think I have eaten like all of it already lol..


I went and got measured for snowboarding this weekend, took this pic, but found out today it is all being cancelled for obvious safety reasons.


After work today I wanted to get stocked up on more food just incase, I took a few pics at the store :/



This is my stockpile and safety spot in the closet if it hits when I am home :/


We are still having to go to school despite the crisis. There isn't much for food as you can see and gas stations are all emptied and closed down. Lots of business are closed for the time being as another big quake is expected to hit by Wednesday. If it doesn't hit by that the chances will decrease, I hope that is the case. Things are looking like a meltdown is happening at the power plants in Fukushima and Ibaraki. I have felt at least 20 small quakes today. Stress levels are so high because every time you feel it you just never know if it's the big one or not. It's so crazy, it hardly feels real. I don't want to complain too much though. I still have a home to come to. I feel horrible for the people who are being interviewed on TV. I cant imagine losing everything. Honestly for the first time today when I got inside my door, I felt happy just to have made it home alive. It's surreal.

Comments

  1. Love you man. Keep your spirits up. We're all thinking of you back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy how everything is empty man. Stay safe dude, I know how you feel on the earthquake deal. I went through a 6ish when i was 10. Scared the shit out of me. Lol

    It sucks I wasn't out on ship when this happened. I would of been in Japan right now doing humanitarian jazz. Actually making something of my Usmc career, not sitting in the desert, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment