Prepping for Mobara

Well as most of you know I broke my turbo outlet pic a few weeks ago out at Oi Futo in Tokyo so I finally got around to replacing it last ni...

Well as most of you know I broke my turbo outlet pic a few weeks ago out at Oi Futo in Tokyo so I finally got around to replacing it last night.  Got everything back together unfortunately the design of the outlet I bought is pretty crappy thus making it impossible to get one of the lower nuts on.  Prolly going to be a little leaky especially since I am re-using the old gasket lol but oh well it will be ok.  Hoping the drive there wont be too bas because I know there is a set of pretty brutal RR tracks you have to cross :/  Anyways I got the car all washed and cleaned inside as well.  Looks decent again.  

Took this pic of my friends Chaser with my car and my scooter in the background haha


I got lots of stickers now lol


Drove to autobacs to get an air freshener and stopped to take a couple pics by the water.


 

The cockpit with my new Hello Kitty freshener <3


Stopped and had sushi for lunch/dinner


The end.. Tomorrow is the big day! 

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. You want another sticker? Its free...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the stickers. Troy's car really needs to see some action.

    Hope you had a good time at Mobara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a great and horrible time, but it ended up working out in the end. Big updates soon

    What sticker slappy lol?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These...

    www.tracktimetom.blogspot.com/2011/08/free-stickers.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you want to be the second car to have a Dorifuto sticker Brian ? hehehe

    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6063/6139074499_90feec5f4b_b.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Second person? I feel special lol but yea of course I will take one, I might be selling this car so I will prolly hang on to it and use it on my red car or something though. If you dont mind though ya I will take one. Slappy I sent you a message too btw

    ReplyDelete
  7. email me so I can shoot you my address

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Search