Touge Session

Updatin`

It's been a minute so lets catchup.  I've been super busy the last 2 weeks packing and whatnot, my family and I moved to Texas!  I am here now and kind of settled in.  I start my new job Tuesday so that is always good news.  Hopefully I will get to get back into the local scene soon, I am in an apartment though so it kind of sucks as far as working on cars goes.  Also our speed bumps are huge and killing my car, but I can't bring myself to raise it lol.

Anyways prior to leaving WI thanks to my great uncle I got my hood and new roof wing painted up so here are some pics of that.  I know no one likes reading they just wana scroll through pics and be done lol (I'm generally the same way)

Few pics before I left WI.  The leaves were beautiful ^^



Been a while since I had climbed a tree, this one gave beautiful views over the small pond above.






Found this sushi joint close to our new place.  I asked about stuff not mentioned on the menu and the lady said they can make it for me so I am super happy to have found decent Japanese food again.



Owari desu

Comments