Touge Session

Car Junk

Changed my oil finally lol..10w-40 this time around if anyone is curious.  Also got a hell of a deal on a lightly used Greddy core.  I already had a vspl but all 3 of my tabs were broke and the core was really beat up too so I picked up this other.  I might be wrong but I thought Greddy only made 2 type and this one is slightly thicker s maybe it is a rspl?  Anyhoo I made some new brackets and all that good stuff so no more zipties holding my intercooler up.



Air freshener from xmas went it today also <3<3


Also began repairs on my bumper.  Replacing the center for now.  I know what your thinking "He's using wood on his bumper?? How ghetto lol" haha.. Somewhat true but actually lots of splitters are made of wood so it's not that uncommon actually. Either way once its painted up I think it'll be a lot better than before.  No point in replacing a bumper that will be broke in a month again anyways.


Comments

  1. Make sure you update on the end result of the bumper. Very interested.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment