Touge Session

Drift Event @ Mineral Wells

This was the first event of the year and the first event on my new rebuild so I was really anxious and nervous.  The car performed flawlessly though with no hiccups in the motor or overheating so I couldn't be happier about that.

First 2 pics are kind of neat because they are pictures of Jared's car (top pic) and mine (below) in almost the exact same location.  Unfortunately for him he only made one real run as he kept running into problem with the car cutting off.



Luckily for me there were some people taking pictures out there so that was nice.  Only thing I am gona complain about it the angle, I hate when they are taking from the non-compressed side of the suspension because it makes the car look about 2inches higher than it really is :/ .. oh well beggars can't be choosers right..





This guy got a neat pic of me changing my tires, I love the kind of people even more so than action shots because they really capture the work and emotion that go into you and your vehicle.


Something else kind of neat was that my car was chosen for next months flyer :)  Also that means I get in free if my butt would hurry up and get a job so I can buy more tyres ><


 Stopped for a potty break in the weeds and snapped this.  I really need cool spares :(


PP members together at an event has been long awaited.


Kind of backwards but here is Jared and I fueling up before we headed out.


Comments