Touge Session

Japan Trip Pt. 3

After D1 Odaiba we walked over and watched the gundam so it's thing, it is really cool in person.  I always imagine it actually fighting haha.


Riding the train to Mt. Takao in north Toyko.



It was really a beautiful place.  Amongst all the dense city places like this are never the long of a trip away.  Hop on the train and enjoy a beer and you are there.



We rode a cable car from the base up towards the pathway where you can venture up to great views and the temple.



Odango








Lastly back in my hometown as I call it we had lunch up at the top floor of Yokosuka-chuo station.

I always like the view when the sky is clear because you can see Chiba in the distance.  Also the island is pretty famous in this pic as well.  It is called Sarushima island, which means Monkey Island although I don't think any monkeys live on there anymore I am sure they did at one point.


This is a pretty popular yakitori spot in Yokosuka, it's in a back alley and you can dine-in or simply walk up and start eating, you put your sticks in a numbered bowl in front of you and when you are done they count them and you pay.  Quick and easy way to get your grub on.


Pachisuro lol.. so loud but it is pretty entertaining, especially when you win big money.

A sign I never like seeing :(




Comments