Touge Session

Singapore Pt. 2

Today we went to Southern Ridges, which is a really nice outdoor walking area.  I believe it is somewhere around 10km of trails, lots of it elevated up in the trees and is completely free.  I took the train to Labrador Park and from there it was about a 10-15 minute walk to on of the entrances.

One thing I really like about Singapore is how much greenery there is mixed in the city.  These pics are walking up the road to the park.  Also sorry, but all today's pics are from my phone.



And here is where we began on the trail.








After walking for a while we went into a shopping mall by the harbor.  I ate at Yoshinoya lol.  The menu was very different from the one in Japan.  They had veggies in the beef bowls, offered ebi fry, and had other fancy sets as well.  It was good :)


After we ate and looked around for a while in the mall we went to China Town to look at all the shops.



There is a famous temple in China Town that has lots of buddha stuff, I just went into the main entrance though.  We were really tired and I have seen enough "temple" type stuff the last 6 weeks.



Lastly close to the hotel is this Mosque looking building off of Arab St.  It was pretty neat looking as well.


Tomorrow late at night I leave.  Honestly I am ready to go now though.  I feel like I have seen enough and I am really getting tired.  Also since my hangover a couple days ago I've been feeling kind of sick to my stomach still so I haven't been eating much because every time I do I don't feel well.  Anyways all in all it has been a great experience, I'll recap later though!

Comments