Touge Session

Japanese Apartment

Here are some pics of my apartment from the moment I arrived.  This is a brand new complex so I am actually the first person to live in here.  I was lucky enough to find and get this place.  I am on the second floor and have my own private entry way.  At the bottom is a shoe closet that holds about 15-20 pairs of shoes.  This place has tons of electrical outlets and conveniences.  When you ring the doorbell not only to you have a video monitor and speaker, but actually it takes a picture as soon as someone rings it.  When I'm not home and someone comes over ect it's has a flashing light to let me know someone has rung the doorbell and I can scroll through the images to see who came by, pretty awesome.

I'll be updating pics soon with the decor I have purchased so far, but here are the basics.


The opening on the left is the stairway and on the right is a large closet/storage.


Opening is on the right on the edge of the pic is the stairway.  This is the room.  It's basically a one room apartment aside from that back storage through the hallway, it's actually quite large and is being used as my closet.  When people come to visit I think that is where they will sleep as it is large enough for a futon and a little more space.


The small loft where I sleep.


Shower room is great, digital temperature, spacious and lots of shelves.


I have a nice sink area with storage for my products.  The spout is a hose type so that makes it easy to clean the sink and what not.  On the right in this pic is where a washer would go.


Probably one of my favorite things is having a heated toilet seat.  I always had on of those fabric cushions on my seat before because I hate sitting on a cold ass seat in the morning ><.. Also it has a bidet as well so that's convenient.

Comments