Touge Session

Chill Day

Yesterday my gf and I went to a nearby outlet mall to look around.  Just some pics from the day.

We went to kanazawa-hakkei station to switch to the seaside line to get to the mall, but nearby was a nice bakery so we each got a pastry, and I also got an ice cream haha.  This bakery was really nice and had great variety.


While walking from the station to the mall we walked by the neat shop that was labeled as a garage sale, but was more of a southeast asian and indian goods store, although they did have some secondhand things.



The outlet mall is located by a marina, so there were lots of really nice boats and rich people to make me jealous lol.


I had a big beer and looked over the water for about an hour, it was surprisingly nice out.


I bought a pair of swimming trunks while we were there.  On the way home we stopped at my favorite ramen shop for dinner ^-^


Comments