Touge Session

Europe Trip Pt. 1 (Turkey)

About a week ago I got back from a month long Europe trip.  My brother has been living in Slovakia for the past year and his contract has come to an end.  My parents decided to take a trip there while he was still around and that so happened to be in line with my summer vacation from school (work).  This was a really rare opportunity for all of us to travel together so we planned a trip out.  We met in Istanbul, Turkey and went to Greece, Italy and Slovakia as well.  So here is the first post of many, which are going to be mostly pictured filled.  I had somewhere around 1,000 pictures and am trying to post less than 100 total.  I'm not going to say much about the pictures because most of the buildings names I don't remember and am too lazy to look back up lol.

First stop was Turkey:

This was the view from our hostel.  I actually seen about 15 dolphins jumping out of the water every morning while we had breakfast.  I was really surprised to see them right in Istanbul.




Nearby Mosque


Streets while walking around.





Mosque was gorgeous.  Pictures just don't capture the feeling of being inside.








Old water storage facility under the city.



Really popular shopping bazaar.








Comments