Touge Session

Drift Cars on Base

Well today I met up with a friend off Zilvia and land him a hand with a clutch job on his Mark II. I met some other local drifters and afterwards we headed to a authentic Thai restaurant. I had Red Curry which was the hottest level and it was very good, it was very spicy though, even to me lol. But yea heres some of the cars and there are a good number more of them around that weren't there today. Here you see drift cars everywhere though, its not like a rare occurrence, it's an everyday thing, such a beautiful country.

I also met a guy who's r32 had been completely built by Mines, an exact replica of the white one Tsuchiya drove and almost crapped his pants. Apparently he is a wangan guy and said he popped his last motor doing 207 mph, not clicks. Anyways here's a reference video of the Mines car for those who don't know.





400whp


500hp






Comments

  1. Hey Bud! Your M&D were just here. They said they talked to you for 3 hrs. yesterday. So much to talk about. I can't believe this video..tooooooo fast for me!!! When the race car drivers are ready to crap their pants I know I would never make it. Well, ur finally somewhere where the cars are sweet and fast! All your photos of Japan are awesome. I love the cherry blossoms and clear water. Lucky U!
    I'm happy for U that U have a few days before starting work. Seems like you're getting very aclimated to your surroundings and that is a good thing. How did U meet the drifter guys? UR amazing!! Love U....Grams & Gramps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment