Touge Session

Yokosuka Base and Daiei Mall

Today I wanted to go look around so I hopped on the train and 4 minutes later I arrived at a saviour. The Daiei mall, I thought I had to go all the way to Yokohama to do some good shopping but it turns out its just a station away. 5 stories of food, arcade, supermarket, and shopping fun! And I had a nice enjoyable walk to reach it too. Here are a few pics from one of the ports of Yokosuka as well as pics from the mall. It was a beautiful day and the Sakura were out. I found a nice coffee shop that I am too poor to hit up but will keep in mind for further visits.

Oh and I am really pissed too because I found nice pillows in the mall for 6 dollars after just paying almost 20 the other day! Lots of good deals here so from here on out this will be my haven for shopping.

Clear water even in the port :)



Gangster looking submarine







A funny thing about Japan is they seem to love the Colonel, you see him very often here.


A whole area dedicated to Hello Kitty!

Comments

  1. haha looks like a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, theres no wireless?!! Yuta and I are working on sending a bunch of stickers, EXCITE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dood, so epic. Snoddy and I gotta make it out there. I don't care if I have to sleep outside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey bud, to bad about the $$$ on your pillow
    better shop around more. Hello kitty looks
    pretty pop there pretty cute. It truly looks
    beautiful there cant wait.
    looking forward to the new video to come until
    then love u tons good night..
    mom oxoxox...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment