Touge Session

Drift Meeting

So Saturday night there was a meeting at Super Autobacs in Yokohama. They closed off the parking lot and let everyone meet up. They also had vendors setup with prizes ect. It was pretty cool, I wish the U.S. would learn a thing or two, instead of bashing us because we don't have at least 5 liter engines and live our lives a quarter mile at a time lol. Over here its well recognized that the engine size doesn't matter. In fact I would say the fastest cars here are at biggest 3 liters and 6 cylinders. Some of which put out over 2,000 hp. Anyways to get off my bashing of American ignorance lets get back to the cars. Not much to talk about, there were some really nice cars..and girls lol. I was really tired though so I was ready to leave like an hour before we did. Once we hit up Yubo's and I got some grub in my tummy I felt better..but more ready for bed. But then that all changes when you smell burnt rubber and listen to the sound of 500+hp cars' wastegates blow off. I quickly was revived. So we got some drifting in after eating and saw some more cool cars. I almost got to drift out on the streets here. Kevin was letting me take his car out but the cops showed up, so my dreams were shattered, I don't know what there problem is..hahaha . It was an amazing spot though, and I can't wait to go there when and if I get a car. Right hand drive is awkward though. It will take some getting used to. I consider myself pretty quick with my hands when it comes to shifting and steering in mid drift, but all that is about to change now that I have to do it opposite handed. Anyways enough rambling, here are some pictures.





This one had a nice custom V-mount setup.











...........Yes..a frickin girls car...and she was hotness



Yubo' car gettin whored out





BN Widebody..so sick..



Comments

  1. looks nice bud i never see any zenkis there though

    ReplyDelete
  2. there were one or 2, but the aero was ugly lol..it was slammed though on 18s

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny because the autobacs in socal just got closed. As far as popular established countries America is the furthest behind as far as motorsports is concerned.

    Dude hurry up and slide so I can bug you to tell me all about it lol. I imagine it shouldnt be too hard for you, car should handle similarly, just beef up your left hand lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not much to say bud cars sure look new though.
    love visiting your blog.
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks mom and everyone else

    and snoddy maybe an schassis wont be too bad..but kevins car is a markII so its a whole another ball park lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment