Touge Session

Yubo's Photoshoot

Well last Sunday I got a call saying that Yubo had hired the photographers from doriten magazine to do a photoshoot for his blog. He invited us to come hang out and get in some pics, so maybe I will be up on his blog soon. Took pics of the cars and hung out for a while, and then went to downtown Yokohama for some cruising and peeking around. It was beautiful out with al the lights ect and even on a sunday night the streets were packed with people. I love Yokohama so much :)

Anyways I will put a video together when I get unlazyfied (yes I just made that up). Here are a few of the pics from the night, as well as some pics from one of my favorite spots to practice skating. So serene and peaceful :)









And this is the s14 some of you heard me complaining about that got sold for 3 grand with a bunch of extras...so sad I am to not have the had the money..


Yubo's car with my camera


Pic of us lol




The ferris wheel at night, gota get a video up to show the lights doing the dance lol












Comments

  1. Thats his car?!?! I've seen that car in videos and magazines before. I'll have to check out his restraunt and chill with all of those guys when I get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your skate route looks awesome i wanna hit it up lol, and nice whips. Are those the ones you ride in? what are they chasers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty cool bud. you really are living the dream
    so happy for you. but miss you to.
    Love mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment