Touge Session

Thai Food

So we had company meetings Tuesday and Wednesday. After drinking a substantial amount of alcohol 2 buddies and I headed to a Thai restaurant. One of which is probably the best and most authentic Thai food you can get around, especially when my buddy is cool with the owners and we get the hook up. That means we get cheaper food, and we get to order things that aren't even on the menu. The cook also cooks it how it's meant to be made, and not dumbed down for you average tourist. With that being said the food was nothing short of amazing. My friends shared stories of Thailand as I listened in my inebriated state. I can't wait to go. Thailand seems like the mecca of fun. Everything is so cheap, chill, and all so cool. Thailand has always been a top choice of mine, but it definitely top of my list for travel destinations next summer if I stay here. Round trip ticket for about $350 and a weeks worth the vacationing for under a couple hundred dollars. When a hotel costs less than $10 a night and food is $2 a plate you cant go wrong. It's almost worth going just to experience the food. I think that a big part of culture is the cuisine, you can experience a lot and learn a lot about a society by their diet. Thai food is nothing short of amazing, some of the spiciest on the planet nonetheless; but well worth any amount of time you may spend on the toilet. Anyways here are just a few pictures from dinner. I have to say this makes me miss home. Getting all my Thai friends at work to bring me home cooked Thai food almost everyday was great. This was by far the best Thai food I have ever eaten at a restaurant. Also if you order a day in advance they will cook up Thai style grasshoppers, yes the insects, so that is definitely a must for the next visit :)






Mom and Dad, you guys always send me an instant message while I am asleep asking if I am on. If my name isn't shown in your buddy list I am not on lol. Anyways I've been on a few times trying to see if your on but I never catch you. Anyways miss you guys and love ya's; hopefully I'll see you on soon.

Comments

  1. Eggroll has new chefs and they serve Thai food now. Most amazing Pad Thai I've ever had. They'll be open for you when you get back. It's called Hannah Asia now though unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment