Touge Session

Car stuff

I helped Troy change out the turbo on his car Saturday after blowing it completely at Fuji last weekend. Here is a pic of the back blade, which was found in the cat along with many other shreds of metal from the fins ect lol. Overall it wasn't too bad, of course we ran into problems that caused things that were going so smoothly to take forever, but for future reference, we could probably have the whole job done in 3 hours or so, it took about 7 this weekend. My neck and back are sore from leaning over the engine bay all day long, I guess I am outa practice haha.. Anyways I had fun despite the headache's throughout the day, felt good to put in work again..



Comments

  1. I got excited for a little bit. Thought you finally got a car.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment