Touge Session

日本の音楽 Japanese Music

Well I found a Japanese artist I like a few weeks back, I got all her CD's and have been listening pretty heavily. I just wanted to share a few of my favorite songs, even if you can't understand (I don't understand a lot), they are still good listens for the ear. Her name is Ai Otsuka 大塚愛 and she is a JPOP singer. I'm not much into the super upbeat stuff so this was a good find for me, although she does have some of that too. If anyone has any suggestions of other Japanese singers with a similar style please feel free to share. I would like to find a few more artists at least.

Oh and yes I realize most of these songs are old, but I'm a n00b to J music ^^ and yes I also realize these songs are girly, oh well..









Comments

  1. Ikimono Gakari is pretty dope. You should check them out. I have other Japanese artists that I think are cool but I don't think you would like their style of music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mannnnnn Otsuka Ai is so gorgeous....lol i envy you being in japan! Props to you man! Im also a fellow Drifter etc etc oh i watch alot of Jdrama and overheard this song playing you may like it cuz i sure as hell do and she is baddd too! lol

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_cFZaLWBac

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km7LujPrHn8

    I've been listening to this song lately and thats not really bad to be heard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love Otsuka Ai! The first time I saw the video for "Daisuki da yo"...I teared up and wanted to cry...so sad! "Ai" is a pretty good one too! "Hane Ari Tamago" and "Cherish" are some of my favorites as well =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment