Touge Session

Wheels for Sale

Photobucket

I have a set of Precious wheels for sale (Euroline style). These have a unique dark blue face to them, but I suppose you could refinish them or powder coat them another color if you choose.

Front: 18x9.5 -13 about 110mm lip

Rear: 18x10.5 -7 about 130mm lip

4/5x114.3

4 Lug can keep it gangster too

I will get better pictures up soon but this is all I have for now. The front's have some rash on them on the very outer lip of the rim close to where it meets the tire. I will get better pictures to show that too.

Price:

$1,800 including shipping and paypal fees. *No tires*

If you want to pay extra for the tires to be shipped then that can be done, but they need to be demounted and shipped separately.

If you are interested please email me. These are for sale on several forums at the moment so get at me asap.

Comments

  1. why dont you just save these and that can be my Christmas present? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhhhhh these right here are definitely Jordan's favourite wheels (full polished even more).

    Do the boy a solid and let him have 'em ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I know, I wish I was ballin enough to give them to him.. unfortunately I'm not like you Ruizy poo lol

    I sold the wheels today btw so that's good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha :)

    Good to hear man.
    I really have been enjoying your blog lately.
    Keep up the cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment