Touge Session

After Work Today

So today I had a work meeting from 3 o'clock until about 5 o'clock. Here is a pic from the 3rd floor where we had the meeting looking to the lobby.

今日3時から5時ごろまで会議だった。ビルの3階から撮ったロビーの写真です。


Waiting for the meeting to start :/

会議が始まるのを待っている時に撮った写真:/



My friend brought a bunch of Kit-Kat bar's to hand out to everyone. In Japan they have a multitude of flavors and are always coming out with new ones. Here are a few:

友達が会議にキットカットを持ってきてくれた。日本で色々な新しい味のキットカットがよく売られている。


Ater the meeting I went and had a Salad and a beer with my co-workers.

会議終わった後、同僚(どうりょう)と食事をしに行った。ビールを飲んで、サラダを食べた。


Then I stopped by my buddy's house to chat for a little bit before heading home ^^

その後俺の友達の家に行って、色々話して、帰った^^


Comments

  1. That salad looks like it would hit the spot right now.

    And even if I didn't know how much walking you do from reading your blog (and you telling me) just in that one pic of your shoe I can tell lol. The back of the shoe is worn down but the rest of the shoe looks brand new lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it was good

    haha actually I rarely even wear those shoes.. u should see my converse after like a month of wearing them lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment