Touge Session

Hanging out in Yokohama

I had today off because it is a Japanese holiday. I got out and met a friend who has been gone for about 2 months and hung out. I did a little shopping and then we stopped by Yubo's and chatted for a little while to his mom and him lol. Anyways here are pics of how the day went.

Started out by getting picked up in the rental since his car is in the shop :/

今日は休日だったので、仕事がなかった。友だちが二ヶ月間のこうかいから戻った^^一緒に横浜に行った。横浜でちょっと買い物をしました。その後ゆうぼう法に行ったらゆうぼうとゆうぼうのままさんが話してた。

トロイの車は修理場にあるので、トロイが借りたレンタカーで出かけた。



Then we hopped on the highway to Yokohama

こうそくどうろに入った


Entering Minatomirai area

みなとみらい


Cruising around looking for parking

駐車場をさがしている時


Saw this Diablo as well as a Ferrari and couple Porches in the mean time

ディアボロとフェラーリとポルシェを見た



This is where I'm shopping ^^

ここが俺が買い物をした場所



Went in World Porters first to grab some grub :)

ワールドポーターズでご飯を食べた


Had some teriyaki steak over rice!

テリマヨステーキを食べた!


I bought some stuff from H&M, they had a nice sale going for the holiday so I was able to get a pair of jeans, 2 shirts, and a sweater for about 50$. Bought the skinniest skinny jeans ever and I'm excited to wear them haha.. Size 30 waist ^^ After shopping I walked out and seen nice Christmas lights all around the area o^_^o

H&Mから服買った。休日だったのでセールだった!ジーンズとシャツ二枚とセーターを買った。ジーンズはチョースキニーだよ...楽しみ^^お店を出たとき、またクリスマスデコレーションを見ました!


Made it to Yubo's place

ゆうぼうの店(忠庵)


Yubo looking like.. I duno.. Yubo haha


Totoro tryin' to look OG or something haha


Soldier ME


Then we headed home and I am writing this now before bed and work tomorrow so no Japanese is getting written tonight, maybe tomorrow at work ^_-

Comments

  1. Looks like a fun day, Brian!
    I'm pretty jealous of size 30 waist.
    And those frames are sweet duder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totoro LOL

    and i want some of that steak and rice again so bad..it was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fanciest looking teriyaki steak I've ever seen. What's the white sauce drizzled on top?

    I'm amazed at how nice that intersection looks in the third pic down.

    And Brian you have to take me shopping when I get there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ruizy poo!

    Yea Jordan u missin out haha

    Of course we will go shoppin Snoddy! Yup roads around that area are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steak and rice... oh how I miss you... soon... very soon.
    Pics are looking good as always, making me want to get back out there so much it hurts...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment