Touge Session

Shibuya Japan

Today I wasn't doing anything and my friend was going to Shibuya so I went ahead and joined him. Took some pics along the way to show everyone.
*Video @ the bottom*

Small fashion exhibit going on in the station



Walking out




Busy streets


Toyota Crown Police car


Stopped and had a beer


and then walking back to the station... Tons of people as usual; and Vader endorsing the new Galaxy S phone for Docomo. (Click to enlarge)


Short video to show everyone one of the busiest crosswalks in the world.. this happens about every 2 minutes here..

Shibuya Hachiko Crossing from Brian Widiker on Vimeo.

Comments

  1. I still can't get over the guy that just went into a full sprint as soon as the light changed lol. I'm going to have to experience Shibuya at least once. I just don't know if I could deal with being around so many people for a prolonged amount of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those dresses in the 2nd pic are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I have a video walking across there, just to show how busy it is... but Shibuya is definitely a fun place to be... once you get past all the people trying to hand you shit haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yea never know what's gona happen around these parts

    Yea Jordan they had some really awesome ones :)

    Miss u too..Japan misses u 2...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea todd it is annoying.. lucky for us they dont mess with gaijin much cuz they know how we are lol... and yea I've been to shibuya countless times but never taken video before haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment