Touge Session

Shenanigans

Saturday night I went to Yubo`s to have dinner and hang out. Feels great sitting down and having a bottle of sochu brought out with my name on it haha..


Negi Chashu Don (Sliced pork with leek and sauce over rice topped with dried seaweed) absolutely delicious..


Yubo gettin his cook on haha


Frank!!


Thinking about picking up these turquoise chucks any opinions?


For any girls that read my blog and Japan is the mecca for shopping. Store after store of just boots and shoes. I literally looked at more boots today than I ever have my entire life.






Despite not going shopping for myself I managed to buy some stuff. The sales were to hot haha. I got a $90 dollar pair of a¥slacks for $10 as well as a zip-up hoody and 4 t-shirts all for $40... Can`t beat that



Sorry about not writing in Japanese but I have just been too lazy and tired lately when I am blogging :/ I will start again soon I promise..

Comments

  1. Yubo seems like a pretty cool guy, just from what I've seen about him on your blog.
    ...and why is it that it seems like you go shopping so often? How big is your closet there?
    I would imagine it's almost full lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^ I wonder the same thing. I'm wondering if you even keep all of your clothes in a closet and instead have them displayed all over your place like pieces of art lol.

    P.S. Those chucks are cool. I need to grab a few more pairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed you both are correct lol. My two closets are overflown an I'm thinking of buying some type of rack to start hanging more on. I also have 2 suitcases packed full of clothes I want to sell. I do shop a little too much probably...

    Yea yubo is a pretty cool guy, real down to earth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment