Touge Session

The Quake

I think most people know we were just hit by a 8.9 magnitude earthquake a few hours ago. I'm not gona post any video or anything because it is all over the web if you haven't seen already.

I just want to let family and friends know I am ok. I'll tell my little story later. I continue to feel aftershocks up to this moment so I don't fell like it's over yet. Tsunami warnings are out but I think my apartment will be ok because I live up on a hill and sadly Chiba breaks most of the big waves. I seriously have never been so terrified in my life, I seriously thought I was going to die T_T

Pray for everyone up around Sendai area and Hokkaido.. The tsunami's are insane along the east coastline -_-

Bye Bye <3

Comments

  1. Good to hear you are alright, all the best with the coming weeks Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea i was just going to ask of everything is ok over there, stay safe broda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're alright man. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment