New Fenders

Got some fenders off the auction today. They are yellow but whatever, either way I was going to have to paint them. Nice stock ones and al...

Got some fenders off the auction today. They are yellow but whatever, either way I was going to have to paint them. Nice stock ones and already rolled nicely :) I cant take the huge things off now and actually probably sell them for a lot more than I paid for these stock ones.

Also I worked on the car a little today. After chipping away sound deadening for over an hour I quit lol. I just put the seats back in for now, I will just remove them when I go sliding and keep them in at other times. Just looks better that way for now. I really wasn't feeling prepping the whole inside and spraying it just to lose like 10lbs. The seats are heavy because they are leather so I definitely will remove them on track days, but as for the sound deadening it stays for now lol..



Anyone interested? Just let me know otherwise I will be getting rid of them as soon as I can.

Honestly I duno if they are real or not but I haven't seen even 1 pair of knockoffs or fake ones on the auction so I would assume they are real, either way cheap for you :)

Regular $400+ Shipping.. $200 Shipped

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I feel you on the sound deadening...it's a crappy job but looks really nice when it's done. Glad to see you got something to tinker on over there! cant wait to see the end reslut!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Search