Touge Session

Fitment, Cruising, & Planking

 Test fit my spacers, this is a 215/35 but I ended up trading 2 tires with LA so I will be putting a 215/40 on instead.  Gona put them on tomorrow and try to lower the car more and do the most minimal pull necessary for these not to rub.


LA got his 90 Cresta running, not finished ride height/wheel ect wise but good enough to at least come out and roll around since it's been so long.


This is the cool thing to do these days?


Waiting for our friend Jeremy to show up in his 100 Mark II


Lots of cops out so while we were waiting around in the conbini lot we decided to tuck the front harness and lower the car.  Conbini dude came out trying to tell us we can't be doing that but everyone just acted like we didn't know what he was saying lol


Cars sitting at the conbini.  Cefiro is hella gangster and has a rb26dett in it.


Saw my brother's picture of taco bell the other day and it put me in the mood for mexican food so I got some tonight :D


After leaving the restaurant spotted this beetle on the wall.  Pretty cool seeing these big guys in the wild. I should have grabbed him and sold it lol.. This time of the year the pet stores are loaded with all kinds of these big beetles, my students bring them to class and play with them in school haha


Comments

  1. Big ass beetle!! Wish I could get new tires...

    LOL at you guys tucking the harness at the conbini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good bro. planking hahaha seen some funny ones and also some ppl have died doin it!!!! SO be safe.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. planking haha my dad was trying to tell me about that like a week ago and I was like WTF? Apparantly it's all the rage now. He seen John Force do it on top of his funny car

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like fun jealous of your moneys lol. You gonna spray that fender?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool man, should be find with a small pull. Ive always wondered what the red line through the license plate meant?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea should be. Red slash plate is the temporary plate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment