Touge Session

Food Life!

Lota of food this weekend! I ha a work party Friday and ate/drank lots there. Saturday I went to an izakaya to east dinner and drink. I had kimchi nabe along with some other small things for dinner there. Also was served up some Korean dessert style pancakes with cinnamon filling and some syrup on top. They were awesome but I felt kinda sick bc I never really eat sugary food that much anymore, especially not a lot and I ate a bunch of them lol. Lastly I made spaghetti for dinner sunday night :). I feel fat now :( lol... Also taught my little guy "George" how to deliver a proper beating on Halo :D

Comments

  1. Boy Bud you are really trying to become a cook and a father? lol. keep it up food looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol your little guy George. You and Mina must be getting pretty serious..... jajajajaa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment