Touge Session

Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), Vietnam

When I flew in to Saigon I arrived really late, about 130am so I caught a taxi to my hostel, which was a capsule hotel!  It was called Hong Kong Hotel Kaiteki or something like that, I paid 8usd for the night and I really enjoyed it.  The bed was kind of hard, but being in the capsule was really cool.



There is a big park nearby that was having a festival for new years.  They had lots of little shops, food, music, bonsai trees and really nice rocks on display.


Ballers in Vietnam.


Neat cathedral locally.


Some of the bonsai on display were really cool.




After that I went to the war remnants museum.



It was actually a bit overwhelming.  It was full of pictures that were really disturbing and is basically geared towards what America, and some of the other countries involved did to the Vietnamese.  It really makes you think about what humans do to others.  It's crazy that this wasn't that long ago.  People involved and affected by the war are still walking around with us today, and it's pretty amazing that I can walk around the streets and not have racism be thrown at me for being American.










Last night I was sitting on a balcony with my mom (She flew into Ho Chi Minh last night to meet me).  I took a couple pics of the street.



Comments