Touge Session

Golden Week is Over

There are several holidays in a row here in Japan which are known as Golden Week, because most people end up getting the whole week, or at least majority of it off.  For me I had work Mon/Fri, just enough to ruin having an actual long feeling vacation, but I'm not going complain about getting paid for a full week when I only worked 2 days.  I met up with Rod from AutoNGraphic one of those days.  We chatted for a bit and have a beer.  His car is really cool, one of very few s-chassis on 14's.


After that we looked at some old drift mags from the late 90's and early 00's.


It was funny, earlier that day I was talking to Yubo from Night Walkers on line and then later at Rod's while browsing the old mags he popped up in two of them.  The good 'ole days in my opinion.  Early 2000 was the best era for drifting.



One of the other days I went for a pretty long bike ride.  Koinobori were flying in observance of the holiday.





Saturday my gf and I did some hiking around Kamakura before meeting up with Matt and drinking at his house.  It was great weather so it made for a really nice day.



One of the temples we went to along the hike you are supposed to wash your money at to cleanse it, and then once you spend it it is supposed to bring you good fortune.  I spent mine later that night on food.


At 1am that same night after the hike and drinking my gf and I decided to eat ramen.  We went to one of my favorite spots called kitakuri house  きたくり家.  They have excellent tonkotsu ramen.



Random walking around by my apartment pic for those who like Japanese suburbia.


Owariiii

Comments