Touge Session

Parents in Japan Pt. 1

So my parents came to visit me about 2 weeks ago.  We have been busy almost everyday walking around seeing things and what not.  Today they left.  It was really hard saying goodbye, but I will see them over Christmas so it's not too long before I will see them again.  We did and seen a lot while they were here, but I am going to try and condense everything down into 3-5 posts.

This post is from Yokosuka/Kamakura area.  We went to Hokokuji temple in Kamakura, which is famous for its small bamboo forest.  It is one of the only bamboo forests I know of in the Kanagawa area.



After that we walked around Kamakura and went to another large temple, which I can't remember the name to.



Lastly during the Kamakura day we hiked around for about an hour through the woods before coming out onto the beach to watch the sun set and drink some adult beverages,





We met up with my gf that night and had dinner (yakiniku).  After that I was a little tipsy so I wanted to play the drum game, and got my parents to play too :)


Another day my dad was able to rent a scooter for him and my mom so we went out riding the coast all day long.  The weather was beautiful.


We stopped along several beaches on the way to explore around.


The last beach we stopped at was my local snorkeling spot.  I brought my gear so we snorkeled around for about an hour or so.



Comments